Followers

ankiuk's shared items

Friday, August 21, 2009

What to write about?

Hello my dear readers. This post is a rhetorical one. I am thinking what should I write about. And I already have some thoughts :) Wise people say that I should write about something I am competent, or interested in. So lets see
1. I have a masters degree in Informatics. I am competent in bits, bytes, writing programs, solving different problems using algorithms. I am also competent in pc hardware.


2. I am interested in photography and corresponding gear - photo cameras, mega pixels and so on.

3. I am interested in playing guitar - learning new songs, techniques.

Now let's discuss these topics in details.

1. There are millions of sites, blogs and forums discussing computer hardware or software. Who needs million plus one?

2. There are thousand of sites, blogs and forums discussing photography. Internet is full of pictures. Who needs one more site? I don't hear you :)

3. The same as the first two.

There are other things that I am interested in, but I afraid they will be not interesting to you, my dear reader.

What conclusion can we make? It is obvious -

It is hard to decide
what the blog will be about :)

Naturally, the question arises, do I need a blog?
And the answer is YES. I want it all, I want it all, I want it all and I want it now!

2 comments: